With an organiser’s Slidefair or Slidecrew account, you have access to sensitive data, so be sure to use a secure password.
- Never share your it with anyone, not even your colleague.
If they need an account, an administrator can create a new one.
- Use a passphrase, for example: “Online*Virtual#Events=C00L!”
- Make it at least 12 characters long.
- Include numbers, capital letters and symbols.
- Consider using a password manager, for example, Lastpass or 1Password
- Do not post it in plain sight. Studies have found that a lot of people put their password on their monitor with a sticky note.
If you must write it down, hide it somewhere where no one will find it.